Skip to content

Our History

HPM Milestones

What began in 1939 as an outgrowth of the Hamilton Watch Company is now a global presence and the leading specialty re-roller of almost every alloy made today.

1939
Began as an outgrowth of Hamilton Watch Company
1942
Began selling precision strip & foil to other companies
1972
Last "Hamilton" Watch is manufactured
1981
HPM Moves to present Lancater, PA facility & adds Z-Hi Mill
1983
Katy Industries acquires HPM
1996
HPM becomes ISO 9002 Certified
New ZR 24 14" rolling mill further expands product capabilities
2001
Establishes exclusive representation in Europe
2002
Management and Cedar Creek Partners acquires HPM
2003
HPM upgrades to ISO 9001:2000
2005
Hires sales organization in China
2006
Addition of ZR 32 4" rolling mill increases foil product capacity
2007
HPM Hires sales organization in Israel
HPM acquired by Ametek